Returns and Exchanges
As our valued customer, we appreciate your decision to do business with our company. We want you to know that we are here to make your retail experience with us a great one. We will work tirelessly to ensure that that you will continue to do business with us. Our motto, “never give a customer a reason to shop elsewhere".
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
For all approved returns, please mail item(s) to:
Truly Devoted Streetwear, LLC
1300 Rosa Parks Blvd
West Bloomfield Township MI 48324
ITEMS MUST BE POSTMARKED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF RECEIVING.
If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange.
All returned items(s) must be in mint condition, unworn, unwashed and returned within 14 days after receiving your order.
We cannot except any packages returned without packing slip or invoice, which we will provide if applicable.
Guideline for our Return Policy:
- Complete the return packing slip form located in the package you receive from us and include the item(s) you are returning to us.
- Returned item(s) must be in its original condition, unwashed, and unworn. All tags must be attached and the original packaging (if possible) must accompany the returned item(s).
- The processing time for returned item(s) may take up to 14 days from receipt.
- The cost of shipping for the original item(s) is non-refundable.
- The customer is responsible for the “return shipping costs.” A restocking fee will be assessed on orders that are refused by the customer at the time of delivery or returned due to an "un-deliverable" address.
- When returning a package, we recommend for your protection, that you obtain a tracking number. Without a tracking number, if lost, it may be impossible to locate and complete the necessary transactions to ensure a return item is sent or a refund is offered to the customer.
Defective product is an imperfection in a product that has a manufacturing or design defect. Notify us within 30 days of receipt if the item you received is defective. A call tag (it's a company paying for the return of an item by a buyer) will be emailed to the customer to send the item back. The items must be shipped back to the Truly Devoted Streetwear within 14 days of receiving the call tag. Once the item is received, it will be inspected. If the return is approved, the customer can choose to receive a refund issued back to the original method of payment or the item can be replaced and shipped at the expense of Truly Devoted Streetwear to the customer.
All clearance items, sale items, and accessories are non-returnable. All sales of these items are FINAL!
You have 7 days from the date of delivery to request a refund. You, the customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the item back to us. Items must NOT be worn, washed and returned within 14 days of refund request. Once the returned item is received and inspected, an email notification will be sent to the customer of the approval or rejection of the refund. If the return is approved, the customer refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to the original method of payment.
Your exchange requests must be received by us within 7 days of the date of delivery. You are responsible for the cost of shipping the item back. Items must be in mint condition, unworn and unwashed and returned within 14 days of the exchange request. Once your exchange is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of it. If your exchange is approved, then the item will be replaced and shipped at the expense of Truly Devoted Streetwear, LLC to you.
If you have already emailed email@example.com with your refund or defective item request, please mail your product(s) to: Truly Devoted Streetwear, LLC 1300 Rosa Parks Blvd, Detroit, MI 48324
Your shipping costs are non-refundable. You are responsible for paying the shipping and handling costs for returning your product for a refund or an exchange.
If you are shipping items over $70, please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchase shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee you that we will receive your returned item.
It is usually a time delay in processing before a refund is posted back to your account. If several business days have passed since a refund was last issued, and you have contacted your banking institution or credit card company and the refund is not showing up, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.